Boy, there's a lot of work involved in getting a new live video show going. Robert and I are fortunate to be working with Revision 3, a team that's proving to be real pros up and down. Their overwhelming lesson to us is to keep simple and focused. So many new features that we are itching to start, will be started over the next few months.
Meanwhile, between assembling bar chars for our set, Robert and I have very much focused on content. We are trying to bring you guest who can give you actionable insights into office productivity. We are looking for experts who can give you some sense about the future of work and what it means for you.
We've nailed down our first seven programs and we're pretty excited about the schedule. The following shows will be aired live from Revision 3 studios in San Francisco and you'll be able to watch at FastCompany.TV where it will also be archived.
Here's are first seven:
- Mark Bernstein, CEO of PARC (formerly Xerox PARC). Mark has been with PARC since before Steve Jobs wandered through it's door in 1979 and asked if he could use those Desktop icons. In short, PARC is where desktop productivity began and Mark will give you the historic overview of how we got to today.
- Ismael Ghalimi, founder of Office 2.0 the premier conference dealing with the issues that WorkFast will deal with will be our guest at 10 am Friday June 13.. We hope Ismael will tell us about the state of the office today and give us a sense of where it is going.
- Vic Gundotra, Google vice president for mobile platform and developer relationships joins us at 10 am Friday June 20.. Who will discuss how mobile and OpenSource is changing the core definition of the office. Vic also has the dubious distinction of having hired Scoble at Microsoft.
- On June 27, Michelle Azur & Robert Stephens, two BestBuy executives who have played pivotal roles in behind-the-firewall communities at BestBuy. They will discuss their efforts to use private communities to share knowledge, build morale and improve the customer experience.
- Tim Ferriss, author of "The Four-Hour Work Week" is our WorkFast guest on July 3. We thought of shortening our program to just four minutes, but decided to as Tim to just go a little slower for us.
- Matt Rissell, CEO of TSheets will join us July 11. He'll tell us about a productivity survey he's been conducting with SME CEO's and bring a customer along who'll tell us about TSheet's money tracking software.
- Recognized productivity guru David Allen, an author, lecturer, speaker and consultant on productivity for the past 20 years will join us July 18 to show why he is among the most influential of all thinkers on the subject of productivity.