I tweeted these already, but I thought those of you who follow me here might enjoy them.
1. Be more humble than anyone else. Be less competitive.
2. Blog more. Consult less. Screw the mortgage.
3. Suffer fools. Usually you can learn something if you listen anyhow.
4. Know when it's my turn to shut up and listen.
5. Go to Tweet-enders to cure this $#@&*& addiction.
6. Do more video, lot's more.
7. Spend an entire week with family at Tahoe, connecting twice daily maximum.
8. Remember departed friends & remember life is for a limited time only. Exercise. Smell roses Spoil grandkids. 9. Let communities define themselves. That's where the crowd wisdom comes in.
10 Rejoice. For George Bush will leave office shortly after the next New Year.
Happy New Year to you all. May the new year bring you only things joyous and tax deductible.